The weekly Mac #1
The very first of my weekly round ups of all things for a Mac gamer. It’s been a busy old week in the world of OSX with the launch of EA’s Origin service becoming available to Mac.
- Origin client is now available for download.
- Feral Interactive this week announced that Lego: Lord of the Rings is to be released on the platform on February 21st. The game is available to pre-order now from the ‘Feral Store’. There is currently no news on what other distribution services Lego LOTR is coming to. With a lot of Lego titles already available on Origin it’s a safe bet to say we’ll see Lego: LOTR available on Origin.
- Max Payne 3, is heavily rumoured to be in the testing phase after a Steam database entry was found outlining Mac files were available.
- Aspyr, have this week released the much anticipated cross platforming capability, meaning Mac gamers can now connect to PC user’s and enjoy Borderlands 2 with a wider community. Also announced was the DLC for Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt. All this content is bound to make the Mac community very happy. If you haven’t read my Borderlands 2 review you can here.
- Diablo 3 developers Blizzard this week held a session of “Ask the Devs” on their forums where fans could ask questions about the upcoming 1.0.7 patch.
- Currently 50% off all Batman titles via the Feral Store, offer ends Sunday 17th February.